Win 7 from MSDNAA

nissanztt90

2[H]4U
So i went through with this deal, got my Win7 keys and such...i saw a few people posting about how this is only a trial or evaluation license. What exactly does that mean to me? Is it not a full version build of Win7? TIA.

no - it's full.

read the orig thread.

you're fine. install and be happy

Assuming you got the Windows 7 - Professional (as I think its listed) and not the Ultimate version that says RC next to it.

kinda off topic but is there any way to go from Vista Home to 7 Pro with out formating?
kinda dumb all there offering is 7 pro >.> you would think you could "downgrade" it to 7 home or some thing

So i went through with this deal, got my Win7 keys and such...i saw a few people posting about how this is only a trial or evaluation license. What exactly does that mean to me? Is it not a full version build of Win7? TIA.
It's a little more releaxed than Technet or MSDN since a lot of students use it. Usage terms are on their website if you bothered to visit...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/academic/bb250622.aspx

* You may not give copies of loaned or downloaded software to anyone else. Other eligible students must obtain software using the method(s) set up by the MSDNAA program administrator.
* You may use the software for non-commercial purposes including instructional use, research and/or design, and development and testing of projects for class assignments, tests, or personal projects. You may not use MSDNAA software for any for-profit software development.
* When you are no longer taking credit courses in the member school, you may no longer obtain MSDNAA software. However, you may continue to use previously installed products on your computer, provided you continue to follow MSDNAA program guidelines.
* If you violate the terms of the EULA and the License Amendment, the MSDNAA program administrator will demand confirmation of removal of the program software from your personal computer.

Back