Win 10 Screws up CS

At least Microsoft has good taste that game is so 2009 and money orientated.

At least Microsoft has good taste that game is so 2009 and money orientated.
Too bad cs:go came out in 2012... and the skins, the things that cost money, dont affect gameplay at all. You could spend zero dollars in the game and be better than a pro player if you practiced hard enough.

Too bad cs:go came out in 2012... and the skins, the things that cost money, dont affect gameplay at all. You could spend zero dollars in the game and be better than a pro player if you practiced hard enough.

Still doesn't change the fact that it is money oriented and dated gameplay wise. Even graphically. It is a tasteless money grab of a title. This is better than pay to win but not by much. GO felt like CoD when I loaded it up, although I suppose it was CoD back in the day. And maybe I am not remembering right but the weapons felt inaccurate and movement felt floaty compared to Source. But it has been years since I played that and moved on.

Still doesn't change the fact that it is money oriented and dated gameplay wise. Even graphically. It is a tasteless money grab of a title. This is better than pay to win but not by much. GO felt like CoD when I loaded it up, although I suppose it was CoD back in the day. And maybe I am not remembering right but the weapons felt inaccurate and movement felt floaty compared to Source. But it has been years since I played that and moved on.
Well i will say when GO came out it was shit, but they have fixed since like summer 2014 and its been getting better since. I dont understand how the gameplay is dated when there really isnt any other game thats as popular that has a bomb diffusal mode like cs. Most games like cod just have the basic DM,TDM,CTF, and some KotH variant and thats it. Why change a formula that isnt broken? you can call the skins tasteless but they dont affect any other players and dont change the game at all so skins dont matter at all. And yeah they made the guns rely a little more on RNG but it still takes the same skill to know the spray patterns, people complain too much about how hard it is to shoot because they are used to the non recoil laser guns from COD and BF.

I'm not 13, so pink tiger camo guns do degrade my experience. It would be nice if you could disable the skins, or at least the retarded ones. The gameplay is dated but if people like it then good for them. At least the $4 I paid for it was a fair amount. I got about 10-12 hours of fun out of it so I suppose the nostalgia trip was nice.

like the other thread started about this already stated, this idiot didn't set/schedule his install time. his fault. AND MS has stated that the update prompts will stop after july 29 when the free update ends. so people can shut up about it soon.

I'm not 13, so pink tiger camo guns do degrade my experience. It would be nice if you could disable the skins, or at least the retarded ones. The gameplay is dated but if people like it then good for them. At least the $4 I paid for it was a fair amount. I got about 10-12 hours of fun out of it so I suppose the nostalgia trip was nice.
Sounds like you have some other issues if a gun skin ruins your game experience. I guess for being dated its doing pretty well as the top fps.

Its one of the most popular games on PC. It doesn't matter if you think its dated because its making a fortune for Valve. It'll probably being going strong for years and years to come. Its got a huge competitive scene and a huge casual player audience. Its dirt cheap. If you have any talent creating skins it can be a full time source of income. It has the best spectator mode in any game I've ever seen. It has full time support from Valve.

How thick do you have to be to believe its "dated"?

I like getting pink ugly skins, so when people like you pick one up, when you throw it out of disgust, someone on the team kills you.

Back