Win 10 GODMODE

I have this embedded in my Start Menu under Administrative Tools

1) You don't have to name it God Mode. Hell, it could be called "SteveFartsUnicornsAndRainbows" just as long as the GUID is next to the name.

2) It's not really that useful as a shortcut. Pressing the windows key + the first few letters of what you're looking for will usually get you to that setting or dialog box much faster than sifting through a folder of hundreds of links.

2) It's not really that useful as a shortcut. Pressing the windows key + the first few letters of what you're looking for will usually get you to that setting or dialog box much faster than sifting through a folder of hundreds of links.

Except if you don't know the config option exist, windows key option would be pointless. This is definitely useful.

It's somewhat useful. Mostly helpful to see everything in one place to find out what the command is. But to launch I just type in the commands into Start and launch them from there. Faster than scrolling down the list.

This is just the GUID for the list of control panel / settings objects that can be found via Start Search. Nothing really new here...

Except if you don't know the config option exist, windows key option would be pointless. This is definitely useful.

If you're just dicking around in the settings out of curiosity going "Huh, that exists. Cool," then yeah. Same thing can be said if you're looking around the system32 directory or the registry. If you know what you're looking for, not so much.

Back