• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Willing to sell or trade Random stuff

Xerodeluxe

Gawd
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
599
I got a bunch of stuff that I dont really need anymore. Some of them are barely used. I just need some money for some clothes and such. Well, heres what I have to offer:

-Powercolor 9200se 128mb Video card $50 (I have CD and box) Heres what it looks like http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-131-230&depa=0 (Link shows PCI but mine is AGP and it supports 8x/4x/2x)

-Call of Duty $20+shipping shipped (box, manual, and receipt included)
DSC00325.jpg


-Battlefield 1942 $15+shipping (have box, manual)
DSC00330.jpg


-Marine Aquarium $10+shipping shipped (have box, manual)
DSC00328.jpg


-Majestic chess $10+shipping (have box, manual)
DSC00327.jpg


-Ghost Recon Gold Edition with Island thunder & Desert Siege $15+shipping
DSC00332.jpg


I dont have any references on this forum or anywhere else but im obligated to give out any information that the buy needs before he buys. Also these prices ARE NOT FIRM so please offer any that you have. Im not sure about these prices if they are right but please let me know if they arent. I will also lower prices if you buy them in bundle.

Information about me are in signature
 
Back
Top