Will TN ever finish her computer Poll

When will Top Nurse finish her Aqua Computer/Lian-Li project?

• Total voters

Top Nurse

Supreme [H]ardness
How about a poll? My friends seem to think that they can make money on betting when I will finish my Aqua Computer/Lian-Li project. So what do you guys think?

I only hope so. Aqua Computer setups are so great to admire. I'm sort of regretting going DD in my setup that I finished this week. This was still a practice run for my new system this summer though, maybe I'll go AC then. Until then I'll just continue to drool over the AC setups here.

Edit: TN, you've got PM :)

I think there needs to be a second line to the "keeps posting" line.

After seeing everything that AC actually sells (lots of it not available from Sharka unless she's special ordering everything from IT-Trade, I don't think she'll ever be finished because she'll keep buying more stuff from Wes.

If Wes builds a house from the money he makes from Sharka he's going to have to name it (like a ranch), call it Casa Top Nurse or something to show appreciation for all the business she's sent his way. I haven't been able to find a forum yet that even mentions AC gear that TN isn't posting at.

Actually lately I have been thinking that I really should just turn it on to make sure everything works right. :eek: Fortunately, I haven't had to deal with the A8N-SLI BIOS wars. ;)

So maybe by next week I can fix it up to the point I can at least turn it on to see what's up :D

Okay! With the [H]ardForum being down a lot lately I have mangaed to bolt in the Aquaero, front mounted AquaBay and Aquatube w/Aquastream, DVD's, Flash Drive's, Cuplex XT, the Asus 6600GT's with TwinPlex's, two of the three radiators and the floor mounted Aquatube.

After doing all this I decided that perhaps a BI Pro 120mm in the top of the case might work out well with an A-C grill. This way I can use the top mounted rad to cool my GPU's and it will easily get connected to the front mounted Aquatube/Aquastream unit. The other three rads will be used to cool off the NB, CPU, and the HDD's. If it turns out that my GPU's are not being adequately cooled I can always add the front mounted bottom rad to that loop. :D

BellaCroix said:
I think there needs to be a second line to the "keeps posting" line.

After seeing everything that AC actually sells (lots of it not available from Sharka unless she's special ordering everything from IT-Trade, I don't think she'll ever be finished because she'll keep buying more stuff from Wes.

Actually there is a certain amount of truth to that statement. ;) My first A-C order was a special order at Sharka. It just kind of snowballed after that! I was thinking that maybe I should rip out the HD racks in my V2000 and stack in 3-4 Dual AquaDrives :eek:

Do Germans have a thing about blue? Now if only they came in black :rolleyes:

Lol TN,

I was browsing through SNT and I saw this

Banned

Lol what did you do? :)

Saw your worklog link from overthere too!

Do you have any pics of your P2100 ?

Igg said:
Lol TN,

I was browsing through SNT and I saw this

Banned

Lol what did you do? :)

Saw your worklog link from overthere too!

Do you have any pics of your P2100 ?

Will post pics later tonight. My worklog has some problems at Earthlink and I think I am going to have to delete the thing to get it working right again.

The SNT thing is a very long story in which Dan deleted a lot of posts between March 15th 2005 and March 23rd 2005 after BitchBreaker closed their thread called Next AC Shipment in the SNT Product Support Forum of which also became deleted recently from the SNT Forum Index. Essentially I called them on their bullshit and told a little joke about the three famous lies of which I added a fourth one: "It's really on order, honest." The SNT saga continues here. Actually I got banned there twice as I came back and posted as Terminally Bored. :D

Ugly_Jim said:
Attention whore :eek:

Well I guess I have been called a lot of things over the years, but being called a whore is not one of the items that I consider to be very friendly. :mad:

message boards steal your soul, you will never be done.

Is any true modder/builder ever really finished with their computer............ :D There's always something new that comes out that some people just have to have.

It will never be done because there is always something better on the other side of the hill.

Isnt that the truth :p

Bio-Hazard said:
Is any true modder/builder ever really finished with their computer............ :D There's always something new that comes out that some people just have to have.

True... aren't we all always in a state of upgrade with our pc?

Well it appears that FF is taking a "little longer" than expected, but the guys with the most votes seem to have gotten it right. :D

Whether FF is ever finished is almost irrelevant.

I would be interested in seeing TN POST the damn thing and start to get some performance data, just to see how all that AC stuff works.
There's no question it looks magnificent, it only remains to compare FF to more pedestrian installations.
Right now Feeding Frenzy is like the Dream Cars of fifties car shows...great to look at but nothing under the hood.

Sorry for the delay...just was taking a breather. ;) You should see a new installment of FF wiring this weekend. Also added in a AC MOSFET cooler. The silver TwinPlex and a pair of 6800 Ultra's with AquagraFX 6800 coolers will be here next week sometime. Bet you never thought it was gonna be this loooong, huh?

It's been a long time.

Any chance of finishing it... some time within my lifetime ;)

Can I change my vote to never.....just plain never?

I think my vote of 3 months has come and past a long time ago :(

I'm gonna put my pocket change on finishing in June*.

*2008 that is.

when an [H] member builds a computer, it is never done. just between upgrades (saw this on an add somewhere)

quietRiot said:
when an [H] member builds a computer, it is never done. just between upgrades (saw this on an add somewhere)

Newegg

Erasmus354 said:
Can I change my vote to never.....just plain never?

I think my vote of 3 months has come and past a long time ago :(

Well I think it might get done in the next couple of months, but so much money and so many choices. :(

You needed a catagory stating "Not until she has at least one of everything A-C makes in the case"

I found this while using the search capability. Seems I haven't finished. :eek: FF has been gutted and is awaiting new G 1/4 parts from Aqua Computer. :D

Back