• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Will this help my CPU?

yes this hsf is better then stock and quieter. although id suggest the copper/aluminum version (Zalman 7000A-AlCu) over the all copper. basically its a lot lighter and is within a degree or two of the all copper version performance. like V0ltage said make sure you have the mounting holes and that your board fits this hsf.
 
I have a ABit NF7. Im not sure it will fit b/c my CPU socket it close to my PSU. If not that one which other ones would u suggest?
 
its the best socket A heatsink you can buy, AND its really damn quiet.
 
Originally posted by Jiffylush
Get this

with this

I have the p4 version and love it.

You will still have to remove your motherboard to mount it, but I think it is worth it.
do this option because the Zalman will not fit ur NF7 w/o u cutting the HSF
 
hey would it be a smart idea to put a different quieter fan on my volcano 7+, or should i just leave my intel fan that came with my 2.8e? I mean I figure the heatsink from the v7+ is better than the intel fan.
 
Back
Top