hunter9000
n00b
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2010
- Messages
- 5
I bought a Sapphire 5770 about a year ago, and now I'm looking to get another for crossfire. The one I bought is discontinued, but there is another one that's almost exactly the same.
Will those two play nicely together? There are also two other Sapphire models available, here and here that have PCI 2.1 instead of 2.0. Would that be a problem? And do I even need to stick to Sapphire cards at all? I've never set this up before, so I'm not exactly sure what makes a card incompatible with another. Thanks!
Will those two play nicely together? There are also two other Sapphire models available, here and here that have PCI 2.1 instead of 2.0. Would that be a problem? And do I even need to stick to Sapphire cards at all? I've never set this up before, so I'm not exactly sure what makes a card incompatible with another. Thanks!