Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
There is no issue with the card itself. Most of the problems reported are user-related. e.g. using the 8-pin 12V motherboard connector in the 8-pin PCIe slot on the card.
If you aren't happy with Sapphire as the manufacturer, that's not the fault of the card. Its only real issue is the fans being too loud. I set to 20% speed for a nice low whir... haven't had an issue in the months i've had it.
yeah, i've never had an issue with the card.... It plays everything wonderfully, (L4D, FarCry2, Crysis... COD4) never had a lockup due to the card. ( I made it lock up once when I was fooling around with OSX in VmWare) I also keep my PC on the floor and to the right of my workstation so the noise isn't much of an issue for me either.