• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Will there be a SFF with SLI?

USMC2Hard4U

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 4, 2003
Messages
6,157
Will shuttle Bring out a SFF with SLI? Do you think its possible with the power requirements and stuff too?
 
When they released the pics of their purple colored P-series SLi barebone system :)
 
Looks like shuttle's making us use a heatpipe that connects to the top 40mm fans on the sandwiched card outside...neat design, hopefully not a total pain to install!
 
i cant tell if those are 6600 gt or 6800GT cards in that shot. Any thoughts??? I agree it looks like some sort of pipe on the outermost card???
 
wow... someone needs to go an count how many threads have already covered this topic...
 
magoo said:
i cant tell if those are 6600 gt or 6800GT cards in that shot. Any thoughts??? I agree it looks like some sort of pipe on the outermost card???

Leadtek 6800GT ;) .
 
Huh I need to edit my post.
Before I've seen that picture I was thinking single slot coolers + SFF = nuclear meltdown.
But as You can see on pictures on that thread they have ICE with heatpipes for both GPU's. It's "radiator" is just taking a speace of second top HDD in P series. It uses those two exhaust fans to get rid of a heat. Pretty clever and in real Shuttle way.
I'm 100% shure it will be great and stable solution. Only warranty of a grafic cards is gone as soon as You take stock cooler off.



MD
 
Back
Top