Will the E4500 bottleneck me anytime soon?

Funcoot

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
249
I was wondering if the E4500 will bottleneck me anytime soon, within the next year.

I do not plan on ever running a SLI or Crossfire. I plan on running an 8800gt, or 9600gt for a while. Might be running vista in the coming months with either 3 or 4gigs of ram. And how overclockable is it?

Fast responses appreciated. :)

Edit:
Please, this is urgent. I am ordering today. :(
 
i would say you could get 3ghz out of that cpu. also you will not have any bottlenecking.
 
i would say you could get 3ghz out if that cpu. also you will not have any bottlenecking.

That is very good news! :D Thank you friend. If I could shake your hand through my monitor, you'd get one right now. :p
 
Yeah, CPU isn't really a concern in FPS games these days, unless you're running at 1280x1024 or less. Overclock it a bit to the 2.6 range or so and you're golden for a long time.
 
Back
Top