will orthos do 2 cpu's at blend

sparks

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
3,206
I can't get 2 sp2004 to do blend.
I get one at 100% the other just says paging ...
then when one goes to paging the other kicks in.

if you have link to anything that will do it please let me know

sparks
 
You need the dual core version here:
http://sp2004.fre3.com/beta/beta2.htm

Use the Larget TTF test. Thats the true test of 100% stability.

I can run the 8k TTF test at A LOT higher OC. But the large TTF test
will show the weakness of your Northbridge and/or memory which
could cause instability for you at some point.
 
thanks..I was using that one but I think it had an error or something it would not do blend on 2 processors.

I dl it from your link and it ran fine

thanks again

sparks
 
chrisf6969 said:
You need the dual core version here:
http://sp2004.fre3.com/beta/beta2.htm

Use the Larget TTF test. Thats the true test of 100% stability.

I can run the 8k TTF test at A LOT higher OC. But the large TTF test
will show the weakness of your Northbridge and/or memory which
could cause instability for you at some point.
Yup, B/C most people are limited by there Northbirdge atm. You can also use normal Prime 95 and run 2 istances and set the affintys on each to run only on 1 core.
 
Back
Top