sanitystealer
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2007
- Messages
- 230
Hey, I've got a 4870x2 on the way (merry Christmas!), I've been trying to figure out if my Q6600 @ 3.6 will bottleneck it at 2560x1400.
Thoughts? Thanks
Thoughts? Thanks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What is the difference between a q6600 @ 3.6, and a QX9650 @ 3.66 (like the one used in the test rig for [H] testing)?
besides the extra .06, shouldn't they be almost identical as far as gaming goes? Or am I missing something here?
Sorry if it's a dumb question.![]()
No way is that CPU a limiting factor at that resolution.
yes, but it will play pretty nice. Any CPU you get is going to be a bottleneck really at this time.
Whatever you're smoking i don't want.