Feb 5, 2004 #1 B BigECB Limp Gawd Joined Aug 16, 2001 Messages 133 Just wondering if this player will take a beating during some mild jogging and not skip... Anyone have any experience with this player? Thanks!
Just wondering if this player will take a beating during some mild jogging and not skip... Anyone have any experience with this player? Thanks!
Feb 5, 2004 #2 Z zachary80 2[H]4U Joined Oct 15, 2002 Messages 2,745 no personal experience, but it is hard drive based, and therefore likely to skip eventually
Feb 14, 2004 #3 H hooting_monkey Limp Gawd Joined Feb 10, 2004 Messages 161 I own one and I've never had it skip once.
Feb 15, 2004 #4 I ItsSoLARGE Limp Gawd Joined Nov 12, 2000 Messages 287 I doubt it will ever skip because the hard drive is only used for a few milliseconds because the actual song is loaded into the memory
I doubt it will ever skip because the hard drive is only used for a few milliseconds because the actual song is loaded into the memory