• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Will a Laing 12v Pump be enough for.....

Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
793
Will a Danderden (Laing) 12v Pump be enough for a Thermochill 120.3, TDX, DD 6800 Block ? there will be no resevoir, just a T-Line.

pump<radiator< TDX<6800<T-line
 
The Laing pump is about the best water cooling pump on the market at this time. It has great flow, super head and a MTBF rate that can't be beat. To top it all off, it's 12v and runs cooler than 110vAC pumps.
 
I've got the noisy model also, but I don't find it all that bad. I can't really hear it over my 2 120mm panaflos, but my external case is under my desk. It makes sort of a whiny sound. It doesn't vibrate at all. They have changed the new version so it's not near as loud, but it only has 317 GPM flow compared to the old one with 370 GPH.
 
bellevegasj said:
flak, how bad is the noise? have you tried remounting it?

I can hear it above my my fan. I doubt remounting it would do any good. It's noisy when I hold it in my hand.
 
Back
Top