Building a new system with the following parts:
A64 3000+ (90nm)
Gigabyte 6800NU
MSI K8N NEO2
1 GB PC3200 Corsair value select
2 x Samsung 160GB Harddisks
Benq 1620 DVD RW (16x)
I will put these in an Antec 3700BQE case using either the included PSU,
Antec 350S (12V, 21A),
or my other older Antec PSU,
Antec 380 Truepower (12V, 18A).
Which of these should I use and will either of them handle my new system?
I'd prefer not buying another PSU since I already have two.
Thanks
A64 3000+ (90nm)
Gigabyte 6800NU
MSI K8N NEO2
1 GB PC3200 Corsair value select
2 x Samsung 160GB Harddisks
Benq 1620 DVD RW (16x)
I will put these in an Antec 3700BQE case using either the included PSU,
Antec 350S (12V, 21A),
or my other older Antec PSU,
Antec 380 Truepower (12V, 18A).
Which of these should I use and will either of them handle my new system?
I'd prefer not buying another PSU since I already have two.
Thanks