Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Should run great, yup. Possibly maxed@1024x768 depending on how nice looking they are.. although I hear that you'll need a ton of ram for the game with max textures.Sedriss said:Hey Guys. Just wondering if the 9800XT will be able to handle BF2 with the current specs they release for it. Thanx.
Max Power said:although I hear that you'll need a ton of ram for the game with max textures.
At lower details maybeObi_Kwiet said:Hmmm... How about a 9800 pro 128MB @ 1680x1024? I suppose I could turn it down to 1280x720, but that's kinda blurry.
Journier said:Ill be running it will 2 gig's of pc2100 ram and a ti 4200 vid card...
oddly enough the 4200 plays every game i have great at 800x600 (for newer games such as rome total war)
or half life 2 runs good at that also...
B2 doesnt look that amazing at all so... ti 4200 will stay in for another year or so![]()