Wiis in Anaheim, CA Frys 12/3

Defective

[H]ard|Gawd
My friend, Rocketpig on this board, is at the Anaheim Frys and says they have some Wiis in stock. I know there might be a few posters here that might be interested and want to take advantage of that. They probably won't be there that long.

I was being nice. I was soooo close to buying one for eBay but then decided to leave it for someone who didn't have a Wii yet.

BTW, they were there as of 8:20 AM PST in Anaheim, CA on Dec. 13th.

Rocketpig said:
I was being nice. I was soooo close to buying one for eBay but then decided to leave it for someone who didn't have a Wii yet.

BTW, they were there as of 8:20 AM PST in Anaheim, CA on Dec. 13th.

Had you put the Wii on Ebay it would have gone to someone that wanted it more and was willing to pay extra for it than the person that just walks in and purchases it.

g9s7x said:
Had you put the Wii on Ebay it would have gone to someone that wanted it more and was willing to pay extra for it than the person that just walks in and purchases it.

what about a father who has only 300$ and wants to purshase one for his kid to make him happy at christmas ?

anaheim sold out by 9:30 AM

san marcos also had some also, i was 5 minutes away when they sold their last one :(

Back