Wii-mote less sensative after update?

icetrey47

Limp Gawd
Hello all ... something has been bothering me since I updated my Wii and I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced this. Last week I hooked up my wireless router and updated my Wii so I could browse the virtual console selections ... and ever since then, my cursor does not seem as precise on the screen. Instead of smoothly floating around on the screen like it should, it now almost appears as if my hand is shaking when I'm moving around the Wii-mote.

I have not had any problems in games since the update, and the cursor is still as smooth as ever in Wii Sports, so I'm thinking maybe this has something to do with the Wii's base menu? If anyone else is experiencing this I'd love to hear about it, as well as any suggestions. Thanks!

Check your sensitivity.

Mine is was originally set very high, but my hands naturally shake a bit.
Which became very annoying with the Wii menu.

Just lower the sensitivity a bit.

My sensitivity is set to 3 right now ... and as I mentioned before, I do not notice this "shaking" symptom anywhere else except with the cursor while navigating through the Wii's menus. I'll try lowering it when I get home from work and see if that helps anything.

icetrey47 said:
My sensitivity is set to 3 right now ... and as I mentioned before, I do not notice this "shaking" symptom anywhere else except with the cursor while navigating through the Wii's menus. I'll try lowering it when I get home from work and see if that helps anything.

Try adjusting it either way. Once you get that sensitivity thing right, it should help a lot.

Interference from reflective objects nearby can cause problems.

Back