Wii Instock - Circuit City

:D I got one too! It's gay that it has to come in a bundle. I chose 2 of the cheapest ones which is the classic controller and wii chill station for 20$ each. But at least my girl finally has one.

Looks like I'm in for one as well. Thanks op.

It is just crazy to me that it's been out for so long now and I still haven't seen a Wii "in the wild". This is honestly the first opportunity I've had to buy one, in real life or online.

$250 for a Wii + $35 WiiMote + $50 x 2 games = ~$385, all for for $330? Very hot.

Um, no... bundles START at $329. What you priced out jacks it up to about $400.

Edit: Now they're sold out. Won't let me add the Wii to cart but it'll add the games.

Um, no... bundles START at $329. What you priced out jacks it up to about $400.

Edit: Now they're sold out. Won't let me add the Wii to cart but it'll add the games.

Ah, oh well, still warm for a Wii with cheap shipping.

I see them on the shelf in walmart all the time around here, but only in the smaller towns. I have seen them there at least 15 times in small town stores. The stores around me are sold out, but if you drive 30 minutes you can find one easy enough. In town here all stores sell out right away, but noone thinks to check other stores I guess.

Has anyone gotten a confirmation email, or has your card been charged? I've had neither yet. making me wonder whats going on.

I got an e-mail today saying that my order is ready to be shipped with a tracking number. Cannot track it yet though.

Back