Wii Fitness

Movieesa

Gawd
Just curious about there plans to bring this game to NA? Has anything been mentioned?

of course they are.
2/1/08 iirc

not sure why they chose to release this after xmas in the states

yep they will , and i intend to buy it to get back in shape! i really need something to make me go back to training

yep they will , and i intend to buy it to get back in shape! i really need something to make me go back to training

Same here, will give the fiance and I something to do while we are hanging around that house...

Apparently it's selling quite well in Japan...sounds like a really neat package.

A user on the Ars forums from Asia purchased and briefly reviewed one. Seemed to like it quite a lot overall, and naturally the board controller has interesting possibilities for snowboarding games and such in the future.

Yea it will be released, they are making slight changes to it though for the US, I think its because the average japanese guy or girl is smaller than an average person from the US so they need to make changes :p

cheapyD did an unboxing and I think he said the board supports up to 299 pounds, so it should be suitable for the US too. Plus lets face it, if you exceed the 299lb limit, its a little late for wii fit.

im not sure i would call Wii fit getting back in training. But hey, thats just me

It sounds like it has a nice average workout for home. Hell Wii sports helped a lot of people lose weight.

I'm actually looking forward to this. I work in a call center as a Tier 2 IT tech. I work 4am-2:30pm. When I get home, I'm too tired to go run or workout. But Wii fit sounds like a format that I would find entertaining enough to get me exercising.

You’re not going to get in shape by playing this. At most you might help work on 2ndary muscles (balancing muscles). If you want to get back in shape, stop drinking sodas, stop eating fast food, start drinking lots of water and do some carto.

Wii Fit is somewhat a bad name for this game, to many people assume they gonna get in shape from it, which they won't.

Are you saying this has no cardo at all? Hell even Wii Sports has cardio. Its all about what you put in you will get back. But yes a healthy diet is key as well.

Theres already a 250+ reply thread going on at the PA forums about this very subject. I can send you a link if you must via PM.

Basically, this game will get you off the couch, and help you with secondary muscles like I stated earlier. But because you are on that pad, if you take your feet off it will end your game, or you fail. So your not going to see people going at it like that Track game back in the day for the NES.

Back