zmjone2992
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2007
- Messages
- 1,033
I just got a xonar d2x and am having some issues. It seems to randomly select and switch audio channels. I have checked and all my cables are plugged in correctly. Both the windows and asus speaker testers are completely nuts.
left surround = right front
right front = center
left front = center
center = right surround
right front = left surround
sub = sub and front right
I have no idea what is going on. It was working fine yesterday, i.e. all the channels were being correctly output.
edit: if I enable pcm it seems to go back to normal. wtf though
left surround = right front
right front = center
left front = center
center = right surround
right front = left surround
sub = sub and front right
I have no idea what is going on. It was working fine yesterday, i.e. all the channels were being correctly output.
edit: if I enable pcm it seems to go back to normal. wtf though