• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Wierd problem with 4.1 Logitech

Claydus

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 17, 2003
Messages
86
68.gif

Ok this is not the pair of speakers that I have it was the last years model of the 4.1 series. Ok my problem is that when I have my audio turned just slightly up with the nob on the right speaker...... the right speaker puts out a lot sound (as if it was turned up loud) than the other 3 speakers and Sub. Sometimes if i press down on the speaker I can hear it start to crackel and sound partially come into the other 3 speakers..... and then it goes away after I stop pressing down on the speaker.

It started doing this xmas break...... after i came home from college. I dont know if it screwed up while it was in my trunk on the way home or what. I plugged just the right, left and sub channel (i left the rear channels at school) in and it started doing this when i came home.

However when i turn the volume up the sounds divides evenly between all the speakers but its too loud and i have to use volume control in windows to turn the volume down.
 
Back
Top