Wierd Not enough Memory issue. first time!

Soarin

2[H]4U
Hey guys to give you the run down, last night my ISP decided to have their DNS server not work. So no net. This morning I go and turn my PC on and check the router and settings and all the good stuff, but I got an ERROR every time I opened Explorer,firefox, Internet exploder, control panel, but not mspaint.
I closed the process and started anew but it did not help. This is my error...vvvvvv

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
What the puck would have caused it. I have 4gigs with only 26% being used at the time.
Also AODDriver4.0 cannot start...... I may do a complete tear down and rebuild to clean components. I found out the AODDriver4.0 is catalyst......

Last edited:
not sure what caused the error, but if your isps dns goes out again you can work around that. log into your router and change the dns to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

not sure what caused the error, but if your isps dns goes out again you can work around that. log into your router and change the dns to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

Ah ty for that, and I looked all over about there error, and someone said in a forum that you have to reinstall with a new key. Or it can be because file corruption, which we did have a power outage 3 days ago and my computer shutdown but this just happened

When you see the brackets and the characters like that, sometimes it represents temp files/folders which were not deleted. It could be some type of malware infection that was trying to open with .exe's, which if it's been cleaned, may be causing issues if there were leftovers.

Check HKCR\exefile\shell\open\command

It should be "%1" %*

When you see the brackets and the characters like that, sometimes it represents temp files/folders which were not deleted. It could be some type of malware infection that was trying to open with .exe's, which if it's been cleaned, may be causing issues if there were leftovers.

Check HKCR\exefile\shell\open\command

It should be "%1" %*

At first that was what I was wondering. Malware.
Then I checked that HKCR\exefile\shell\open\command and it was "%/1"*

Back