• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Widescreen Wallpapers... (Site List Thread)

OK.. new question!!

I have dual 2005fpw.. finding wallpapers for them is a pain!

I have used mandolux.com but find it to be lacking..

any places where I can find images for 3360x1050??

usually works best with 2 side by side images for 1680x1050
but one big one will work with me also

thanks!

by the way.. I would prefer not to PAY and not to register somewhere either.. thanks
 
JacobC1983 said:
OK.. new question!!

I have dual 2005fpw.. finding wallpapers for them is a pain!

I have used mandolux.com but find it to be lacking..

any places where I can find images for 3360x1050??

usually works best with 2 side by side images for 1680x1050
but one big one will work with me also

thanks!

by the way.. I would prefer not to PAY and not to register somewhere either.. thanks

Why not just modify an image to the size you need.
I've been making my own wallpapers or modifying ones I download for years with photoshop.

backdrop-small2.jpg

I made this one from another wallpaper I found at deviant art, cropped it and changed the color tone to what I wanted since it was originally a brownish tone.
Can't remember the original size, but I made it into a 3200x1200 to fit my 2 screens.

backdrop-small.jpg

This is a composite I made from 6 images

desktop-small.jpg

and here we have a pair of eyes
 
Seems like skins.be shows up a lot, but www.sexydesktop.co.uk is the best I've ever found for both multi-res stuff and half-nekkid chicas. They have nudity too, but those are all fuzzied out unless you ask to see them, so it could be considered a non-nude site.
 
Good thread! I just ditched my 17" crt for a benq 20.1" widescreen! I had thousands of wallpaper pics, but there were all 4:3 aspect ratio...

Great links!!!

STICKY!!!!
 
I just found another one that has 5 sizes and goes all the way up to 2560x1600!
It has: 2560x1600 / 1920x1200 / 1680x1050 / 1440x900 / 1280x800

Widescreen Wallpapers Free

I think you can add your own too but I haven't signed up yet, doing so right now :cool:

My favorite is New York City by Paulo Barcellos Jr.
 
Back
Top