• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Widescreen Rocks!

Met-AL

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 9, 2002
Messages
7,890
Sorry for my excitement. Just got my new Viewsonic VA1912wb. I am loving widescreen gaming.

It also works well for the Hardforums with the new adds on the side :D

P3270035.JPG


I got some screenshots of Source in 4:3 vs 16:10:

1280x1024
hl2 2006-03-27 18-05-41-26.jpg


1440x900
hl2 2006-03-27 18-27-45-62.jpg
 
Welcome to widescreen LCD club. :cool:

Once you go widescreen, you'll never go back.
 
My laptop is wide aspect and likewise my Dell 2005FPW, I have a third box on a 19" flat screen that I have a hard time watching these days :p When you get spoiled, you stay spoiled :cool:
 
I can't wait to go widescreen..i'm just very hesitant because I always see people complain about their monitors so often..I have a feeling i'm gonna get a 2405 soon...can't stand this crt..takes up too much room lol
 
OMG more viewing area in CS:S!!

haxhaxhaxhaxhaxhax




*sarcasm*

Welcome to the widescreen club :D
 
Back
Top