• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Widescreen questions

silentsammy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
342
I'm finally getting rid of this 21" Trinitron CRT behemoth and diving into the LCD world. I'd love to go with the widescreen format but I have two concerns:

1- Is widescreen very well supported in games? I'm guessing it will be in the future but is it tough to get current games that cant do native WS resolutions to work with these monitors?

2- The best response time I've seen on any of the widescreen monitors is 8 ms (g to g) ; 16 ms (wbw). I like playing FPS games mostly so I'm concerned that I'll get ghosting at these speeds. Is 8 ms actually fast enough to prevent ghosting?

Thanks in advance for any input! :)
 
Back
Top