• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Widescreen LCD with dual DVI connection?

c1001

Gawd
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
943
Does anyone know of a widescreen LCD with dual DVI connections?

I have a 2407, but have two PCs which I'd to connect. On the vga connection the PQ looks like poop. I tried an expensive Gefen switch, but it doesn't work. The screen goes blank once I switch over.
 
A great wide screen LCD with dual DVI connections is the Westinghouse 37" LVM-37W1 although one of those ports only supports 1080i while the other supports 1080p. But the new LVM-37W3 is the new model westinghouse is coming out with. Its basically a sup'd up LVM-37W1 with both DVI ports supporting 1080p and plus a HDMI port to boot:D The LVM-37W3 also has a quicker response time of 8 ms, LVM-37W1 has a 12 ms response time. This bad boy is suppost to come out in about a week or two, I can't wait to pick up mine. :cool:
 
Back
Top