• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wicked3D eyeSCREAM 3d glasses

Bop

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
3,426
Does anyone have the latest drivers for this stereoscopic hardware for the Voodoo 2s? I found them and put it on my voodoo 2 rig but the CD drivers aren't very compatable with alot of games and I can't seem to find the new drivers anywhere.

These drivers were great, single voodoo 2s could use 1024x768 and I think it allowed SLI to use 11xxx8xx resolutions.

Metabyte has shut down its Wicked3d division completely so the old website is gone for good.

If anyone knows where I can find drivers for this I would really appreciate it.
 
Back
Top