Hey all
I have a Dell 8400.
P4 3400 Mhz
4x 512 DDR2-533Mhz
Geforce 6800GTO
925X chipset
Maxtor 250 GB s-ata
I have ordred a new HD: Maxtor MaXLine III 250GB SATA2 16MB 7200RPM
My hd is 2 partions C: (Windows, installed programs, games etc) and D: ( private files, movies, games etc Only files!!)
My current hd is almost full
so i ordred a new one but my question is :
1. Should i connect my new hd like a third partion ?
2. Should i do raid 0 ??
3. How much would i gain if i do raid and what is bad with it ??
4. Another tips
I play much games like : Bf2, Cs: s, AOE3 and many.
I just want good prefomance and faster loading times etc if possible.
Thx all who help me.
I have a Dell 8400.
P4 3400 Mhz
4x 512 DDR2-533Mhz
Geforce 6800GTO
925X chipset
Maxtor 250 GB s-ata
I have ordred a new HD: Maxtor MaXLine III 250GB SATA2 16MB 7200RPM
My hd is 2 partions C: (Windows, installed programs, games etc) and D: ( private files, movies, games etc Only files!!)
My current hd is almost full
1. Should i connect my new hd like a third partion ?
2. Should i do raid 0 ??
3. How much would i gain if i do raid and what is bad with it ??
4. Another tips
I play much games like : Bf2, Cs: s, AOE3 and many.
I just want good prefomance and faster loading times etc if possible.
Thx all who help me.

