Why Zipzoomfly.com SUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiberoptik

Limp Gawd
Just a friendly warning...
Zipzoomfly.com Sux and I hate them and if I lived anywhere near california I think I would beat the lot of them sensless with nerf bats. After sending me a defective video card and ordering another one they took 6 days to ship 6 DAYS!!!! and this was after I spent an extra 27.00 to ship my replacment to me overnight.. I will never never order from them again. Oh by the way.. I had to call thier long distance number 5 times to confirm my order!!!!!!!!
Don't be lured in by thier free 2 day fedex.. Its garbage.. Newegg still gets me my shite faster..

I'm not trying to ignore your pain, but I have ordered from them at least 6 times and never had a problem.

However, I do worry about the day when I order online from any online computer store and need to return it for some reason. That will be the day I miss B&M.

I've ordered stuff from them for almost every PC i've built... Never had a problem, stuff gets here in 1 day instead of 2 =D. They have good prices and I haven't heard any other complaints about them... And I live in CA... They've been good to me at least.

sucks man. Ive ordered from them when they were googlegear and never had a problem.

I've order multiple things from them with no problems ever. Usually have lower prices than Newegg and they don't charge for shipping (on most items).

sorry for your pain,i have order a number of things from them for the free 2nd day.i was worried because i ordered the giant 3 vga cooler and didnt like it and i didnt think that it fit very well on my msi 6600gt so i sent it back because of the money that i had spent with them theydidnt charge me a restocking fee, refunded my full amount just because they wanted to be customer friendly she said.

This forum is for the posting of hotdeals, not griping about issues you've had with a retailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back