Why there isn't any revolution in PC Speakers

B00nie: I guess you know a lot about speakers, but not about your history. On a side note, I met a Finn (my 1st & only) @ the Casa Marina in Key West, Florida on Christmas week last year. Wealth of Knowledge! I started talking with him @ 8:00PM & we closed the bar @ 2:30AM! I want to forget what my bar tab was.

I really want to make my way to Finland next summer. I have COMPLETE appreciation for the Finnish people!

B00nie: I guess you know a lot about speakers, but not about your history. On a side note, I met a Finn (my 1st & only) @ the Casa Marina in Key West, Florida on Christmas week last year. Wealth of Knowledge! I started talking with him @ 8:00PM & we closed the bar @ 2:30AM! I want to forget what my bar tab was.

I really want to make my way to Finland next summer. I have COMPLETE appreciation for the Finnish people!

LOL don't take my silence as not knowing the history. I just wish we DIDN'T have that history the war was very heavy to our country.

If you're interested in having a field trip to Finland, PM me I live in South-east corner of the country near the russian border.

B00nie: I may not agree with everything you have to say about computer speakers, but, your "Carl Gustaf Mannerhiem" is our George Washington! I LOVE this guy! The Finns kept the Soviets @ bay, not once, but twice against insane odds! Do you know you're the only nation that was allied with Germany that didn't receive any retribution from the Allies (except the territory that the Soviets STOLE before 1940)?

My bucket lists includes me standing next to the Mannerhiem statue in Helsinki! I'm almost 50 & I need to jump on it before things "might" happen! In the end, Finland was simply too much for the USSR! The Finns are a wonderful breed! Too me, one of the best ever! Like my original post, I have countless books about the Winter War & you simply had no choice but to give the Soviets a run.

I wish people today knew about Finland plight! I'm sure it's not being told like it should be.

Back