why only newegg and creative?

argoldst

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
72
Is it just me or does anyone else find it funny that only newegg has the creative x-fi elite and fatality in stock? Hell, not even creative themselves have it in stock.
 
Creative's webpage doesn't really sell much of their product. What I mean by that is, most people don't order stuff from them.

When you think about it, unless it's an onboard solution, most people don't buy external sound cards unless they are gamers, or are interested in sound production (in which case you wouldn't be looking at creative anyway).

It's apparent that newegg moves a lot of their product, only makes sense to go to the biggest distributor and make sure they have product first (which is why best buy was loaded up months in advance).

Keep in mind that I'm just 100% guessing here, but logically that makes sense in my head, and I wouldn't doubt it at all from being far from the truth.
 
ZZF now has the extreme music and Platinum in stock, for a few bucks less than the egg and also with free 2 day shipping! So I have begun to take alot closer look at ZZF. (I already got my extreme music at BB, listening to some rockin LittleFeat as I type this) :D
 
I'm seeing this a lot lately in general, I've seen webcams on Logitech's site that weren't available but they were available at BB. In fact, the Orbit MP on Logi's site still says "Notify Me" instead of "Buy Now", but I've got an Orbit MP sitting on my desk that I bought at BB.
 
As you all recall BB got some deal for the first month that the X-Fi was out. They had only the two lower tier models.No one else had anything. Now it seems that the Egg has everything(all 4 models) and I cant find anywhere that has that kind of deal. Most everywhere Ive looked today I can find the lower two.....Ive only seen the fatality on the Egg in stock. Very interesting. :D
 
Back
Top