Why OLED for PC use?

I think my settings mostly align. I do go with game mode for everything to minimize input lag. (That said my CX is not used as a TV. Nor even connected to the Internet itself. Tried to make it as raw of a computer monitor as possible.)

This screen is shared between my work laptop and my personal machine. For the latter, being able to set HDR with SDR slider minimized opens the possibility of a set and forget option. I might still end up toggling between SDR and HDR as the latter is still a bit brighter than I'd normally use for SDR stuff.

I think my settings mostly align. I do go with game mode for everything to minimize input lag. (That said my CX is not used as a TV. Nor even connected to the Internet itself. Tried to make it as raw of a computer monitor as possible.)
Same. My C2 never has been and never will be connected to a network.

No network is the best way with these ad-ridden spyware TVs. Can't even turn the ads off on mine.

Even if I want to upgrade the firmware, it gets the USB stick treatment.

Yea I do the same basically. I connected it a couple times for firmware updates and to use the ColorControl app but that's it. But it's been years now with zero connection.

Just once for firmware updates on mine. It had been in the box sealed for over two years. And I know the CX was still a work in progress for a while...

Back