Why no LCD reviews?

A

altcon

Guest
I've already actually mailed you about this (albeit no response.... :mad: ).

LCD's are a big part of all PC users experience today, why doesn't [H] review them in gamers spirit?
We have only Xbit and Tom to rely on for LCD reviews when it's a major part of our interaction with our PC. I for one would love it if you guys took it the subject and helped the baffled and confused display forum get it together.

any chance?
 
Actually Anandtech does LCD reviews as well I believe. I would imagine that would fall under the Consumer part of the site eventually. Or will Consumer always be systems only?
 
altcon said:
IXbit and Tom to rely on for LCD reviews when it's a major part of our interaction with our PC.
any chance?


Maximum PC does reviews on LCDs. You know what that is right? Its a magazine you have to purchase at the supermarket or bookstore...its not online.
 
MindBuster said:
Isnt the [H] only internal parts and not external ?
hard to draw the line sometimes, consider the external watercooling kits they've reviewed..
 
another little thing i been meaning to comment on and expand

the new improved video card reviews dont really take into the account that most LCD gamers stick with one resolution.
 
hity645 said:
Maximum PC does reviews on LCDs. You know what that is right? Its a magazine you have to purchase at the supermarket or bookstore...its not online.

um duh meee stuuupid no know what magazineye iz , in what languach ar u tpeakin?

:rolleyes:
 
MindBuster said:
Isnt the [H] only internal parts and not external ?

Not too sure about that, I mean whole system reviews sort of deal with everything.
Anyway, don't you think it would be helpfull? If the site caters to the enthusiast crowd, then this would only be a natural move.
Or have you seen many gamers buying CRT's today?
 
Is there no response forthcoming?
I would at least like a no, or hell no ;) b4 laying this to rest.
so again, HEELLOO? Why aren't there any LCD reviews on this site?
Look at this forum it's practically SCREAMING for help...
 
This is probably not best place to pose such a question to the [H] staff. I'd try emails and/or pm's to Steve, Kyle, etc.
 
Back
Top