• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Why no green or gray MX510?

burningrave101

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 9, 2003
Messages
11,825
There were pictures of the green and gray MX510 when it first debuted but after all this time i've only seen the red and blue version in retail. I would of liked to had one with a green shell but i settled with the red model instead.
 
yea I wish as well that the higher end nice mice came in lots of colors. In the end though if you are a modder just take it apart and give it a nice paint job! :)
 
I wish they'd make it somewhat textured like the MX500 was. I felt I had more control with the 500 than the 510.
 
If logi had released a green MX510 (or MX518) I'll buy it together with a green Icemat! They will look cool together with my green rig!
 
Back
Top