Why Isn't it Called No Woman's Sky?

Look, no one is proposing giving equal consideration to a blind man when hiring a bus driver here.

This line of reasoning is typical straw man bullshit.

For instance, women serving in combat roles in the military was referenced indirectly several posts back. "

And this example is still shot down by the huge rates of injury by women, even the ones that meet the standards (which are lower for women anyways). Which again, puts soldiers in unneeded risk simply for the sake of a 0.01% that want to make the other 99.99% feel all warm and fuzzy about "equality".

Ha ha Gawker's dead and the cancer is coming for all of you; Jezebel, Kotaku, Gizmodo, etc. I lick my lips at the thought of your rotting corpses.

Why are bras in the womans section? Why have a separate womens section in the store at all? I feel like my fashion choices are being ignored. I'm a lumberjack, and I'm ok. I like to wear womens clothing... I want equality, dammit!

Men and women are not equal. We have equal opportunity, but some things are targeted for the men (but women can enjoy it, too) and some things are for women (but men can still enjoy it). Products do not have to be asexual in nature and targeted to all genders. No Sky would be best. Can't go with No Persons Sky, because otherkin might get offended. Can't use men, women, non-binary gender fluid monkey child, because it's too specific and pushes out other individuals...

There's a point where shit goes too far. This guy is it.

Back