Why isn't dod_gamer banned yet?

Aeturnus

Bad Trader
According to two people on this forum, Hes troller them sinces hes trolled me, The guy is Shane Simpson and hes on trollhunters.com

WHY is he allowed to trade here? I'm baffled... look into this moderators

i have personally experienced a deal gone wrong with dod_gamer.

i have to back aeturus on this too.

sent him a case and never got the money. he said he sent check 3 times. and every time it got lost.

you said your problem was resolved aeturnus, and trollhunters does not list dod_gamer as a troll

hell please send me some emails or something via email and i'll get him banned, i havent been around much because i've been sick, still am.

all he did was make a new pseudonym. dod_gamer is shane simpson. i sent him a case and never got the money, through a trade on Hardforum.

aim sn that he uses now SIMWFD107

old sn= zenithguyx

Shane Simpson will get his eventually. We should drag him into court like Justin Daves' troll-happy ass.

Good luck on this guys. I think that we should make him walk de plank!

I almost did report him, I only live 2 hours away, I was damn close to driving to his house

omg I would go over that F*ck'z house............****** "remember ur good old friend Louie, (aka Louieville Slugger) just in case" ******

or we can do something TWICE as bad, first laught at his computer and his bad specs, then we take squit guns and hose it down, and break his monitors and piss on his couch.

Back