With the following system:
A643200 @ 2.2GHz (not overclocked)
ASUS K8V SE Deluxe (BIOS 1003)
1Gb of Corsair pc3200 XMS @ 2-3-3-6 (no errors in memtest)
BFG 6800 GT OC @ 425/1.1
74Gb Raptor
200Gb Storage drive
etc.
I only get 3DMark03 scores ranging from 6550 to 6600. I know i must be missing something obvious, but i cannot figure it out. I have turned AA and AF off via a profile in the video card settings. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
A643200 @ 2.2GHz (not overclocked)
ASUS K8V SE Deluxe (BIOS 1003)
1Gb of Corsair pc3200 XMS @ 2-3-3-6 (no errors in memtest)
BFG 6800 GT OC @ 425/1.1
74Gb Raptor
200Gb Storage drive
etc.
I only get 3DMark03 scores ranging from 6550 to 6600. I know i must be missing something obvious, but i cannot figure it out. I have turned AA and AF off via a profile in the video card settings. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.