• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Why is COD4 still expensive?

You need more practice. I can quad wield Barrets while driving a unicycle and hit a dime 2 miles away.

You all need more practice. I can wield a barret on each finger while riding a unicycle and deflect the bullets you shot at that dime.
 
Almost a year later and the game is still $38 on Newegg?

It's an extremely popular game.... that's why.

I'm hoping that the release of CoD: WaW will drive the price of CoD 4 down... because I'd really like to play it on my PC, but I don't have the budget to buy all of the games I want to play this year.
 
It's an extremely popular game.... that's why.

I'm hoping that the release of CoD: WaW will drive the price of CoD 4 down... because I'd really like to play it on my PC, but I don't have the budget to buy all of the games I want to play this year.

have you played it at all (console?)? if not you really should, it's a great game. IMO it was the best game of 2007.
 
Back
Top