One thing I figured out in life is the there is usually a happy medium to everything. To say that either Linux or Windows (or anything) is 100% better than everything else is naive.
I have known bigots of every imaginable type in the IT field. Whether it be Linux, Cisco, Windows, Unix, etc. etc. etc. But, none of them are 100% right. Every product has its good and bad, and often times what is good or bad is a matter of opinion.
Linux and Windows both have their strengths and weaknesses. But for one moment, let's try to think outside the box a little. Why not take the good from one and the good from another to make something better than the individual pieces. That's the challenge. What was the last large business you saw running just one OS? I don't think I have ever seen one run one OS exclusively. Sure they exist, but they are either ends of the spectrum, similar to the bigots.
I have known bigots of every imaginable type in the IT field. Whether it be Linux, Cisco, Windows, Unix, etc. etc. etc. But, none of them are 100% right. Every product has its good and bad, and often times what is good or bad is a matter of opinion.
Linux and Windows both have their strengths and weaknesses. But for one moment, let's try to think outside the box a little. Why not take the good from one and the good from another to make something better than the individual pieces. That's the challenge. What was the last large business you saw running just one OS? I don't think I have ever seen one run one OS exclusively. Sure they exist, but they are either ends of the spectrum, similar to the bigots.