Why I posted the big scoop thread

BillR

Born Again Cynic
The point of my recent posts was never meant in any way shape or form to damage our team or stop folding.

I have taken no sides on this issue other then I think Stanford can and should reconsider their whole communication program.

The fact of the matter is I don’t think anyone, either us or Stanford ever thought the project would ever become as big as it has.

Well, it did get big and it got big because a lot of people care.

What I am attempting to do is establish or if you will re-establish some open and friendly lines of communications with Stanford. My hope in all this is to prevent people from leaving either the team, ours or others and work through some of these issues to make all our lives easier.

The current official forum is showing so little attendance I don’t think any real exchange of ideas or thoughts can be expressed there.

Anyhow, that’s why I posted the last few sort of radical posts I did. It was an attention getter and obviously it got some of your attention.

I do have the time to devote to this little side project and my intent is to pursue this avenue as far as I can. As I learn more you will learn more

If attempts totally fail and in the end we are all left to our own devices then so be it, I’ll let you know that as well.;)

7im, I mean no offence but you posted in my last thread and brought it to a crashing halt. I would respectfully ask that you not post in this thread as my point is to keep the lines of communication open at all times and as much as I hate to say it, communication, or productive communication simply isn’t your forte.

As long as we are smart and bring serious ideas on the table, we always have a chance to make them listen and the latest results is encouraging for us :)

Back