Why hello There ...

Not sure what you mean .... as of the EOC update i am a slot ahead ???

(My WU dropped @ 1:50PM EST, update didnt occur until 4:00 EST I think )

was looking at hardfolding that posted here at 2:50 CDT. but now you're leaving me in the dust. :(

I should make a new folding name and re-mow many of you again, because...well, I guess because I can? :)

I just wish I had started folding back when I first had the chance....I've been coming here off and on since the early days.

looks like I've passed you back W. Feather, I guess until the next update. My triumph will be short.....

Ya, both machines got caught with sloowwww units, however 500k+ poitns drops tonight and early morning tomorrow.

You slipped on past me... No you need 19,000+ WU's to really impress me ;) hehe.

Fold on brother... fold on!

dam, ya not goign to catch that any time soon ..... unless I do alot of Uni CPU stuff.... :D

dam, ya not goign to catch that any time soon ..... unless I do alot of Uni CPU stuff.... :D

I say keep on doin' what you're doin' -- it appears to be working well. Plus, it's all for the same cause. Every unit helps!

41d5c6K.jpg

Someone give me a ring when he is gone...

He looks something like this...
38KcJLf.jpg

eta 10pm ...ducking...

Last edited:
I'm going to play around in the kiddie pool mowing over meaningless numbers for a good long while.

:D

now that's cool!

When you're so far down in weeds like me, you don't even feel the immense mower blades whizzing by in the stratosphere

Back