37595629.jpg

c74.jpg

6a0120a721c2d7970b016760d6e524970b-500wi

hello penn7

not sure if I know how to do this......

view out my window:

lawn%20mowing%20cartoon.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, that was nice of feather to fix that for you :)

I think feather is having a bit too much fun with his first real mowing thread :p

I'm glad I can provide someone with entertainment.... I have new best friend to console me...George Dickel Barrel Select , made the tour today. fun and ultimately delicious.

W.Feather isn't even the closest on my list. m33pm33p is going to flatten me first.........I need another drink......

See you in under 4 days Altron , see you in under 3 weeks penn7

I agree ;( I have slacked, and then i get caught with 8101's :(

See you tomorrow morning before the ass crack of dawn :D

Altron, 64 minutes and I will see you

penn, sorry I got held up on 8101 for the last week, one machine has broken free, knock on wood the faster one does soon.....if I maintain my real PPD average, see you in 10 days .

Altron, 64 minutes and I will see you

penn, sorry I got held up on 8101 for the last week, one machine has broken free, knock on wood the faster one does soon.....if I maintain my real PPD average, see you in 10 days .

Got me finally

Ya, been stuck with 8101's, same issue with the Penn overtake, thats ~200 to 250k PPD off my numbers.

lol, you do have the lack of IRC problem

(hint: chat.freenode.net , #hardfolding)

right now I'm dead in the water. Bad storm last night and no internet access this morning, and judging by my EOC stats, still nothing. Will give me something to do when I get home this afternoon.

sweet merciful baby jebus !!!!! :D O well nothing drops till early morning tomorrow anyhow ....

i know :( Stupid bigted cursed me with an 8101 streak :( See you in 50 minutes

Back