• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Why don't PCIe 1x slots........

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 8, 2003
Messages
4,628
I don't understand why some sound cards haven't come out with using the PCIe 1x/4x slots yet. Are there any add ons yet that use PCIe slots? Everytime I populate a PCI (regular slot) I get IRQ conflicts with my graphics cards. I hope this wont be the same when using PCIe slots........ Thanks, just wanted to vent ;)
 
If you populate starting furthest away from the vid card, normally it avoids conflicts. At least with the agp systems.
 
Back
Top