Why does newegg have all the good deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arigo

Limp Gawd
Can no one compete with them? I find it frustrating because tax kills them for me in California.

I usually find the same price or better at Amazon. Get in on one of the free prime deals and the two day shipping makes it even nicer. :)

Where is amazon's 4 gigs 1600mhz ddr3 for $50 shipped? Where is its kickass combo deals for hardware that's already cheaper than everywhere else? The sad part is, even adding 8% tax, nowhere else I can find can compete.

Can no one compete with them? I find it frustrating because tax kills them for me in California.

HA, you're kidding right? I find that Newegg hardly has a monopoly on good deals now days. Sure they have some but I always find stuff on Tiger, Amazon, and at the local MC.

HA, you're kidding right? I find that Newegg hardly has a monopoly on good deals now days. Sure they have some but I always find stuff on Tiger, Amazon, and at the local MC.
I'll admit MC would be good if I had one around, but Tiger and Amazon aren't competing for anything I want even remotely right now.

The best deals seem to be Fry's... that's what you should be whining about. The fact they are always in store sales (the best ones anyways) is another double annoying thing since there isn't a Fry's within 500 miles of my very popular state. (shit, I even emailed Fry's to tell them to open a store here)

Newegg was the best like 1-3 years ago.... but they seemed to be getting slightly more pricey lately, since their site has become almost mainstream with all PC parts shoppers.

Fry's
Microcenter
Amazon
Buy.com
Newegg

Usually these 5 will work hard to price match the others.......... so just call or chat amazon, newegg or buy.com especially and they will surely almost always price match an opposing sites deal.

The only thing Fry's is beating newegg at right now for parts I want is with that earthwatts 750 PSU, and that's with a rebate. It's those combo deals too. For example, newegg has the i5 760 for a cheaper price than Tiger already, and then you can get a combo deal with a mobo and knock another $35 off instantly then get a $10 rebate on the mobo... you just clean house if you're smart about it.

edit: And don't forget, that PSU went OOS overnight which means Fry's was just teasing us anyway.

Where is amazon's 4 gigs 1600mhz ddr3 for $50 shipped? Where is its kickass combo deals for hardware that's already cheaper than everywhere else? The sad part is, even adding 8% tax, nowhere else I can find can compete.

If they have the best price then order there! Capitolism is a wonderful thing.

I AGREE CAPITOLISM IS A GREAT THING. So is capitalism. ;-) Happy Thanksgiving!

If they have the best price then order there! Capitolism is a wonderful thing.
I may have to, but I wish someplace out of state would compete so I could avoid sales tax.

Also, I banned Newegg long ago when they censored one of my reviews and then offered me money to remove my negative review on resellerating so I'm a tad prejudiced, but I think the company is completely different at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back