• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Why do posts just disappear here?

I have noticed my posts disappear as well. I posted 2nd in a thread that made it to the front page. I noticed that after it was linked to the front page my post was gone! I think I was edited out or something. :eek:
 
Just search on the other pages, people post so much in here.
 
Posts can be deleted or editted out by mods for content reasons. If you're talking about a THREAD that seems to disappear it could just be that ppl like myself are posting so much that it's pushing the thread back and you're on the second or third page. Posts should not normally litterally vanish for no reason, so they're around.....somewhere. ;)
 
Forum pruning may also be on which deletes posts that have not been active for a while.
 
DryFire said:
Forum pruning may also be on which deletes posts that have not been active for a while.

I suppose that is a possibility, because since the forums were down a ways back and cleaned out there has been a fair bit more "cracking down" on post regulation.
 
I'm wondering why this one hasn't disappeared to the Forum Help and Feedback forum already...

;)
 
bobsaget said:
I'm wondering why this one hasn't disappeared to the Forum Help and Feedback forum already...

;)

Haha, good call......redeyes, why IS this in the Intel Forum??? Just not thinking eh? :p
 
Back
Top