Why do all online gamer youtubers say this?

JHefile

Necrophilia Makes Me [H]ard
"What is going on guys?" Or they will say, "What is up guys?" You know they guys who do commentary about a game. They say it at the very beginning. You won't catch them saying, "What's up guys," no its, "What is Up."

Where did that all come from and why do they all do it? Was there one person who did it then all the others chimed in?

It's very unoriginal. You'd think they would notice each others channel saying it but they must know it and do it anyways.

'what's up' is the same as 'what is up'...maybe 'what's up' is more of an American slang while globally they like to say the entire word with no abbreviations...is this a real thread?

for the same reason i say it to someones face when i dont give a single shit lol. Its a conversation starter. I work with people with broken computers and i ask it... they usually stare at me with a nasty look like "why the fuck do you think im here"

I start my videos like that lol

I mean how many words are there in the English language and they just all happen to say the first few words? I'm sorry I just don't understand that. If I was popular I would surly say something different than everyone else. Oh well no harm done.

Maybe they are asking for the definition of the word "up"?

Linus wants you to know that this post has been brought to you by Corsair, AMD, Fractal Designs, and NCIX.

I mean how many words are there in the English language and they just all happen to say the first few words? I'm sorry I just don't understand that. If I was popular I would surly say something different than everyone else. Oh well no harm done.

Hey man, what's going on? What would your opening phrase be?

Only people with way too much free time watch you tubers.

I've got no free time at all, but still manage to get my car guy videos in. It's like subscribing to a magazine or something.

If I ever had the time, will or care to do a gaming channel I would open up every episide with "Hey fuckbuckets! Watch me play games on your mom!".

WAY more edgy and indy.

If I ever had the time, will or care to do a gaming channel I would open up every episide with "Hey fuckbuckets! Watch me play games on your mom!".

WAY more edgy and indy.

This should be the opener for all the H1Z1 or Rust streamers.

WAY more edgy and indy.

LOL... I would subscribe to your channel.

"What is going on guys?" Or they will say, "What is up guys?" You know they guys who do commentary about a game. They say it at the very beginning. You won't catch them saying, "What's up guys," no its, "What is Up."

Where did that all come from and why do they all do it? Was there one person who did it then all the others chimed in?

It's very unoriginal. You'd think they would notice each others channel saying it but they must know it and do it anyways.

So, is your question why aren't they using conjunctions when speaking? What is up vs. What's up?

Damn, that's petty.

I don't understand why you would have to be surly about it?

I only watch gaming youtube videos that begin with "Robbaz here".

Back