why cant I get a good MMO on my phone already....

Dan

Supreme [H]ardness
I feel like phones are powerful enough today to run some pretty decent looking games so why cant I get a good MMO? Space isnt a issue anymore especially with SD cards... Most modern phones have pretty high end specs. I feel like my Galaxy S7 edge should be able to run TBC wow. Also here in the states, WiFi is everywhere... The biggest issue i see are buttons for abilities. Im just venting because Ive been looking for hours for a decent game to play with friends...

Try remote play for PS4 or (I'm assuming something similar exists for) Xbox One? May require a hacked apk.

After a little more research, getting remote play working on a non-Sony phone these days is a pain in the ass -- you have to root the phone, and from the look of things since you have to flash files and our phones are locked down /hard/ that's a no-go.

Ya there use to be a very easy to use apk for PS4 remote play that requires no root and allowed you to use any controller (I used an Xbox 360 on my tablet lol). But Sony updated it and the person that modded the original one isn't doing it anymore so it takes some work to get going and even then you can only use a PS4 controller.

As for mmo's you can use remotr to stream from your pc and use either touch screen, a controller mapped as a keyboard (remotr supports this natively) or an actual mouse and keyboard to play.

Aren't there a few decent looking ones out now for Android/iOS, like Order & Chaos and AdventureQuest? Or are you looking specifically to emulate current PC titles on your phone (because that'd be awesome).

Ya there use to be a very easy to use apk for PS4 remote play that requires no root and allowed you to use any controller (I used an Xbox 360 on my tablet lol). But Sony updated it and the person that modded the original one isn't doing it anymore so it takes some work to get going and even then you can only use a PS4 controller.

As for mmo's you can use remotr to stream from your pc and use either touch screen, a controller mapped as a keyboard (remotr supports this natively) or an actual mouse and keyboard to play.

From my understanding there are no non-root methods out anymore since the creator of the other apk is no longer doing it, opting to come out with his own paid app.

From my understanding there are no non-root methods out anymore since the creator of the other apk is no longer doing it, opting to come out with his own paid app.

Ya unfortunately :( For me it wasn't to bad to get going on my android tv box since that came pre-rooted and preloaded with exposed. It took maybe 10 minutes to get the Sony framework installed and the PS4 remote app going but I don't want to swap my PS4 controller between the two so I just don't use it lol. It was super handy when I could just use one of the 4 wireless Xbox 360 controller I have hooked up to it to stream PS4 games.

I second the Order & Chaos suggestion. It is pretty good. Pretty much a knock off of wow, but there's tons of players on it. Raids, trials, dungeons, pvp and lots of loot.

Worth checking out.

I feel like phones are powerful enough today to run some pretty decent looking games so why cant I get a good MMO? Space isnt a issue anymore especially with SD cards... Most modern phones have pretty high end specs. I feel like my Galaxy S7 edge should be able to run TBC wow. Also here in the states, WiFi is everywhere... The biggest issue i see are buttons for abilities. Im just venting because Ive been looking for hours for a decent game to play with friends...

Port Ultima Online to iOS.

Done!

You have a hate on for the RTS games that are already out for Android/iOS? (Most started on iOS, but came to Android later.)
One of the latest is, in fact, Final Fantasy XV (both iOS and Android) at a cost of nit.

Evony! LOL, I fell for their BS back around 2007.

Back