• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

why buy pc speakers

That Cmedia card can be bought off of ebay, and evidently will be making it over soon. Additionally, I saw a press release somewhere stating that other manufacturers had purchased DICE licenses, so it's entirely possible that more implemenations of DDLive encoders will start popping up. Honestly, I really hope that this is true, because I also would like to see this happen.
 
Sounds cool but that Cmedia on the mainboard is software accelerated is this a real hardware accelerated soundcard?

But I am still waiting on that F(/%¤&&ng Soundstorm standalone goddamnit.
 
It's a soundcard, and it does actually encode games, etc as DD content, from what I've gathered. By nature, I think that it would pretty much have to be hardware accelerated, otherwise framerates would be halved.
 
Yeah but Cmedia has never made anything hardware accelerated before thus I ask :). Though framerate wouldn´t be halfed would be pretty much as the onboard is on today I guess.

But Cmedia is actually quite good for software based so will keep my eyes open.
 
Back
Top