• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

why am I being ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
28
Why do I get the feeling your all ignoring me and my post's I cant get anyone to respond to them.....but someone else posts almos the exact thing and like 15 people reply:mad:
 
Maybe you phrased your posts in a way nobody can accurately answer, ie being too vague...

 
How are these to vague?

What is the highest OC you can safly get on the 9800GTX+ SC with the stock heat sink?

How does the BenQ G2400WD or Samsung 2493HM stack up aganst the Samsung T240 for gaming and watching movies. It will be hooked only to my computer and I am having a hard time picking between the three of them?
 
1- Nobody cannot answer this question since it depends on cards, ambient, etc... Why don't you experiment yourself.

2- Yours questions aren't put togehter and it's a bit vague. Try to phrase it better explaining the exact needs and what you are looking.

If nobody answer your questions, take this as a hint your questions is not well defined.

 
I havent checked your posts so I'm not digging at anything you have said, but the following may help.

Use thread titles that arent boring.
Provide information rather than making us look it up.
Perhaps pose an interesting question to stimulate better responses.
 
OK thanks I'm new to all this so I don’t know much about forum edicate quite yet

can anyone help me with my problems tho?
 
You have replies on on a lot of others though. Maybe the right people didn't see it. Try bumping your post after some time. Occasionally I post things and get no response too. I don't take it as being problem.
 
I forgot another useful tip...
be sure to use paragraphs!

Quite a few posts I have come across were unreadable blocks of text.
Usually after a prompt, the situation was corrected :)

As mtrupi said above, bump your post after say 12 hrs if you have no response.
 
Ok I wll take that into acount I tryed to "jazz" up my other post the best I could.....hopfully now I will get some help with them
 
I've been here for almost 8 years and i'm often "ignored." :p Some questions just can't be easily answered.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top